1. Lift capacity
• Maximum lift capacity is 25 % more than on old 500 series
• Integrated 170 kg cast iron rear weight is standard like on 600 series
2. Lift height
• Max. lifting height with telescopic boom to pivot point is 2790 mm –
400 mm more than on old 500 series
• Enough lift height to load into a truck
• Lift height is enough for a good landscaping machine as well
3. Modern boom construction
• Off centre boom construction – same as on 600 series
• Excellent visibility to the attachments
• Increased work efficiency
• Improved safety
• Big breakout forces in all bucket angles
• Hydraulic self levelling available as an option
4. Big bucket breakout force
• Thanks to the linkage system on bucket tilting – same as on 600
series – bucket breakout force is 90 % better than on old 500
series and breakout force is very even throughout the tilting range
5. Self levelling
• Hydraulic self levelling available as an option both with standard
boom and teleboom
• Thanks to self levelling the use of the machine will be easier in
• Heavy loads on a pallet can be lifted and loaded much easier than
• The price of self levelling will be considerably less than the forklift
• Avant 520 is equipped with Kubota D722 20 hp 3 cylinder diesel
engine and 528 with Kubota D1105 28 hp 3 cylinder diesel.
7. Ergonomic operator area
• Ample space even for taller operators
• Modern instrument panel like on 600 series
• Excellent visibility all-round
• Plexiglass tinted canopy as standard
• Work lights as standard
• 4-post ROPS as standard
• lower ROPS design than on 600 series and normal suspension
seat instead of the full suspension seat that is on 600 series
• total machine height 1980 mm with ROPS – thanks to lower ROPS
and 23*10.50-12 wheels
• Will also protect the operator from behind
• Protection from rain and sun with the tinted plexiglass canopy
• ROPS is officially tested and CE approved by the MTT
Agricultural Engineering Research (VAKOLA) in Finland, which is
an EC Notified Body
• FOPS canopy available as option
• Same cab as for 600 series available as option
10. Auxiliary hydraulics
• Auxiliary hydraulics flow rates will be good in relation to the
machine size (31 l/min for 520, 36 l/min for 528)
The 500 Series machines are extremely effective and versatile tools. The driving of a 500 Series is easy thanks to logical drive controls, the hydrostatic drive has just two pedals one each for forward and reverse with infinitely variable speed control. Steering is power operated via a conventional steering wheel. The boom functions are operated easily with the right hand. All controls are ergonomically laid out.
The AVANT 530 is the flagship of the range. The hydraulic system utilises a separate drive circuit with a powerful, hyraulically pilot operated variable flow pump. The lifting and auxiliary circuits on the 530 are controlled through a tandem pump. The 530 is very good for hard tasks with hydraulic driven attachments.
Steering trough a conventional steering wheel. Ergonomic operation of the boom with the right hand.
• Does not damage lawns and other sensitive surfaces.
• Extremely versatile.
• Easy to drive and operate.
• Low center of gravity means excellent stability - allows more
counterweight in the rear.
• Minor tyre wear.
The engine covers are easily removed without the need for tools. Wear and tear parts, for example filters are easily accessible.